Welcome to Japmor Enterprise Limited
“Partnering To Positively Impact Humanity” is not only a moral obligation, but also makes profound social and economic sense.
By engaging in broad collaboration and networking with others, we seek to bring transformational change through various development interventions; smart interventions that optimize on local contextualization to make a difference in issues that are constant challenges to human kind.
Japmor “Solar” Water Filter
The Japmor Water Filter (sometimes called “Solar” water Filter) contains a 3000 hollow Fiber Membrane that effectively removes Bacteria (such as Salmonella) and Protozoa (such as Cryptosporidium), and Viruses (such as Hepatitis A) without adding chemicals to the water. It can be attached to a tap, a water container, a jojo tank or a water bottle. Read More
The Solar Cooker can be used to cook virtually anything. From Ugali and Githeri all the way to baking cakes, biscuits and many more. Food cooks at fast rates and you can save on electricity, charcoal and wood costs as well as eliminate the fumes that accompany them. All you need is sunlight, a pot (black pot recommended) and you are good to go! Read More
Jua Home Mate
The Jua Home Mate comes with three bright LED lamps light up multiple rooms. It also comes with a USB outputs that you can use to charge your devices! Read More
- Collaboration and Partnership geared towards realization of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Out-Sourcing from the Best and making available locally affordable, sustainable and life changing products
- Community Development Services Initiatives
- Implementation of Clean and Safe Household Water and Green Energy Solutions
- Trainee-ship/Skills Support/Apprenticeship/Micro-Franchising
- Follow – up/Monitoring/ Evaluation of Clean and Safe Household Water and Green Energy Solutions
- Economic Empowerment of the last mile entrepreneur/person.
Nairobi – Head Office